UX Design, Art Direction, Consulting
The innogy eBox smart is an ideal choice for homes.
The eBox lights up as you approach, and it’s colour-coded LED signals make it intuitive to use.
The eBox smart can be managed remotely when connected to the innogy IT cloud software (eOperate).
- Quick charging with 22 kW (up to 10 x faster than at an ordinary domestic power socket)
- Activation and authentication via eCharge+ App or smart cable
- Proximity sensor for automatic activation from standby-mode
- Can be used in all weather conditions (protection class IP55)
- WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Can be replaced easily due to installation on innovative eClick docking station
- With TPM module for secure data encryption
- Tilt sensor
- Load management available (with eOperate license)
- Optionally visible in charging point finder, navigation system and app
- Available as a socket or tethered with a cable
- can be personalised with your branding (whitelabel)
- all innogy eBox chargers can be wall or pole mounted